Although the use of a prayer timer is not necessary to successfully practice Nexus Prayer, I do recommend using one. And as you know from elsewhere on this site, I suggest that beginners new to Nexus Prayer limit their prayer time to 5, 10, 15, or 20 minute intervals several times a day.
The Meditation Timer Pro for iPhone App comes with four default settings when you download it (including backgrounds and sounds), but I recommend that you delete them and start from scratch using the links below to the various pre-sets for Nexus Prayer (more coming soon!) Meanwhile, feel free to contact me anytime with any questions that you may have.
Nexus Prayer Settings for Meditation Timer Pro for iPhone
- Prayer Timer Overview & Benefits
- Five Minute Nexus Prayer Settings
- Ten Minute Nexus Prayer Settings
- Fifteen Minute Nexus Prayer Settings
- Twenty Minute Nexus Prayer Settings
- Thirty Minute Nexus Prayer Settings
- Sixty Minute Nexus Prayer Settings
Nexus Prayer Settings for Meditation Timer & Log App
for both Android & iPhone
Soon, I will add below a complete list of my recommended timer pre-sets for prayer using the Meditation Timer & Log App, but to help you get started, here are my recommended settings for a 5 minute Nexus Prayer. After you download the app, I suggest you either delete the default presets, or simply modify them with the following settings.
Five Minute Nexus Prayer Settings for Meditation Timer & Log
- Preparation Time | 15 seconds
- Meditation Duration | 5 minutes
- Bell Ring Interval | 1 minute
- Bell Ring Sound | Father
- Background Music (optional) | White Clouds or Relax Symphony
- Session End Sound | Magic
- Rename | Off
- Preset | Save (NXP-5m)
As you’ll soon discover, the app is very intuitive and easy to download and use. But as always, feel free to contact me anytime with any questions that you may have.
NOTES & CREDITS
1 Photos: Nexus Prayer iPhone Timer Settings | © 2017 Nexus Prayer International.